Old June 27th 03, 12:23 PM
mike

John - thanks for that info. I just sold the box yesterday and had only
played it a couple of times but was sure it was functioning fine on
single/free play. However when the customer shows up, the unit is cycling
thru picking up random ghost discs. I was able to restore conventional free
play by setting the jumper from 0 to F and pulling the memory jumper. The
customer did express an interest in putting it back in continuous play mode
at some point. When he contacts me I will get the serial info (I should be
writing these down) and go from there

Appreciate your sharing the information :)
Mike

"John Robertson" wrote in message
Have you the CDM-3 player? If so, what is the version of software in
your machine. There is a version that allows you to play complete CDs
by selecting Disc/Track XX/00 the same as the later models. I can send
you a copy of that software.

Also what is your serial number? If it is between 3108XXXX and
3207XXXX then you need to update many of the transistors. I have the
info on www.flippers.com/wurlitzer.html

John :-#)#

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:58:36 GMT, "mike" wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to disable the random play feature on a 92' model

50
CD Wurlitzer OMT?

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com