Old October 7th 10, 05:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default Stylocentricity

LOL!

No, it's only because I'm so used to fountain pens that I now see "Pelikan"
as the normal spelling.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.

"Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell" wrote in message
It's probably done by the same people who (and this drives me NUTS) think
that someone who writes an intro to a book for an author is writing is
"forward", and not a "Foreword". It doesn't bug me that they would write
it, it REALLY bugs me that the company would PRINT it! Oy VEY.

C.

"Bluesea" wrote in message

I've been reading websites not related to pens, wondering why so many
spell the word as "Pelican" instead of "Pelikan."

Duh!