Old April 27th 05, 10:46 PM
Padraic Brown

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:52:53 -0400, "Bruce Remick"
wrote:

I noticed this amazing find made the TV news, too. I saw film and interviews on
our local news tonight but not on any of the network news shows. (All three
networks did manage to carry the same footage of the escaped bisons in MD,
though)

Yeah. Second time in a fortnight, as I understand.

The three guys who found the currency stash said they were going to
sell most of it and use the proceeds to support their rock band. What a waste!

Well, the notes will enter the market and collectors who want them
will be able to get a hold of them!

Padraic.

Bruce

la cieurgeourea provoer mal trasfu