Old October 6th 04, 10:33 PM
Roger Smith

"ThibauT" wrote in message
Pour participer à nos (d)ébats, "Rodney"
sussurait le Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:07:27 +0800 :

Hi Rodney,

| If you liked it, do you want the full 2004 set?
|
| maybe at the end of 2004?

Why?

because I thought (stupidly ;o) )that we have to wait the end of the
year in order to see all the stampas issued during the year...
but I forgot the Stamp Bulletin from Australia Post !!

I have them (all issues) already to Christmas
If you want them, advise off list and I'll email them over.

it would be very kind, I check times to times on the Post website in
order to update my wantlist, but all the stamps in 1 time, grreat! ;o)
no hurries, do this when you have the time
--
ThibauT
ben vi c'est remoi )

Mentioning the Australia Post Bulletin, please note (if you did not know
before) that, with effect from earlier this year, commemorative issues will
remain on sale at the Australian Philatelic Bureau for a maximum of six
months from their date of issue, compared with one year previously. Do not
delay buying your new issues therefore if you do so through this route.

Best regards, Roger