Old October 6th 04, 06:46 PM
ThibauT

Pour participer à nos (d)ébats, "Rodney"
sussurait le Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:07:27 +0800 :

Hi Rodney,

| If you liked it, do you want the full 2004 set?
|
| maybe at the end of 2004?

Why?

because I thought (stupidly ;o) )that we have to wait the end of the
year in order to see all the stampas issued during the year...
but I forgot the Stamp Bulletin from Australia Post !!

I have them (all issues) already to Christmas
If you want them, advise off list and I'll email them over.

it would be very kind, I check times to times on the Post website in
order to update my wantlist, but all the stamps in 1 time, grreat! ;o)
no hurries, do this when you have the time
--
ThibauT
ben vi c'est remoi )