Old February 18th 07, 07:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
David Hicks

Default WARNING - Avoid Edmonton Stamp Show=Avoid Thefts!! Repost

I know nothing about this show, I have never been , I have never seen any
bad press.

But if I were anything to do with it, I would be suing your backside off
now.

I strongly suggest you post some links in substantiation of your claim, or
take what ever action your legal advisors suggest.

A warning perhaps yes, but you are sailing a dangerous path with these
posts in my view