Old July 1st 03, 10:03 PM
Bobplus5

Default FS: Basketball Vintage Want Lists Filled.

Set Builders,

See our Vintage Basketball page at our web site at
http://www.bobsbaseballcards.com. Or simply emial your want list and condition
requirements to:

We have a nice inventory of Vintage Basketball Stars & Commons. When looking
for Vintage commons, don't be fooled by all the 50% off claims. In most cases
you are going to get an EX card at best. We are very tough graders and price
our pre-1990 commons according to the following scale: MINT 175% of high
Beckett, NRMT-MT 125%, NRMT 100%, EXMT 70%, EX 50%, VGEX 35%, VG 25%. THEN we
discount the total by 20%!!!

We have been in business since 1988 and on the Web since 1995. We have had
only one card returned to us due to condition and that person upgraded to a
higher grade card and was completely satisfied! Buy with confidence at Bob's
Baseball Cards!

Thanks,

Bob Cosner
http://www.BobsBaseballCards.com
200 Army Post Road #22
Des Moines, IA *50315
515-953-1891
Hours:
M - W Noon - 6pm
Thurs. 5pm - 8pm
Fri. - Sat. 10am - 8pm
Closed on Sundays
Listen to Bob's Collectors Hour on The New ESPN Radio 107.1/96.1 on Wednesdays
at 6pm.

FS: Basketball Vintage Want Lists Filled.