Old April 2nd 08, 03:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default how about this joke..

Man, if that site was real, I'd be on there spending a fortune. I'd be
owning that Bon Jovi, the Zeppelin, the Labrynth, Troy, Potter, SW,
Pirates, Family Guy (SW one), and a couple others. BUt alas, the site
is crap. Who owns it?

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 22:15:51 -0400, Sue H wrote:

PS If Jack Purvis had signed this alone even and was legit, I'd of had
bought that poster already. I've been after his signature for over 12
years!

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 18:47:04 -0700 (PDT), barefoot
wrote:

could this site be included on your x list sue?