Old December 13th 13, 07:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien[_2_]

Default Abusive Stamp Issues 2013

Collectors are presented with a fait accompli, the many abusive issues on
the philatelic market, and we observe that we are among the few who deal
with these issues. In this short article we try to do our best in presenting
the current situation of abusive issues.

IF collectors would think before purchasing such useless material it
would soon go away. Collectors themselves are responsible for the
production to meet the 'demand' of those that will buy anything to
fill 'holes'.

J.A.McCulloch, AES, IRE, IATSE, NABET, CAS, IEEE