Old December 31st 05, 02:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace

Default Carriage Labels ?

Apologies if i have broken any rules of etiquette on this forum but I have
absolutely no idea what to do about some stamps i have accquired. I have
quite a large amount of what I found are called carriage labels (singles and
sheets) from Lundy, various Scottish islands and such like.
I am not a collector but do not want to just throw them out in case they are
valuable / wanted by a collector. Could anyone tell me a good place to get
advice or maybe sell please. Thankyou
Rick Savery