Old January 6th 15, 05:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien[_2_]

Default Mystic Stamp Company *******s!

I ordered the full color catalog, does that mean they are going to send me stamps demanding that I pay for them? Is there anyway to end this madness?
I really just wanted the friggin catalog. What do you guys recommend be the best course of action?

Write them stating you do not want Approvals.

When he first one comes anyway, and it will, enclose UNOPENED into
another envelope along with a letter stating that you do not want any
"Approvals", and that any further mail will be considered a gift.

When the second comes, and it will, write "REFUSED" across it and give
to agent at PO.

Do it to the THIRD.

Record the dates you did this.

After that -=technically=- they are giving them to you, unless they
ask for them back AND provide return envelopes and postage.

In short, LOTS OF LUCK! You're in for six months to a year of 'fun'!