Old May 9th 05, 10:24 AM
note.boy

There a large quantity of overgraded junk sold on ebay but that's the
fault of buyers not sellers. Billy

wrote:

Thank you for your comment Michael R
I don't need to prove it, this is the place todo it.
Also I keep a close watch on prices, and the markets don't justify most of
there prices.

gcartright

"Michael R" mrcoinatcomcastdotnet wrote in message

wrote in message ...
Do any of you collectors know what has happened to E-Bay coin prices.

I have purchased many coins on E-Bay.

It looks like all the sellers have got together, and are trying to robb
the private collector, and buyer.

I have started going to my local coin shop to buy, and he is more
reasonable.

Come on Sellers, get with it.

PUT OUT
gcartright

Just curious how that could be done:

"all the sellers have got together, and are trying to robb the
private collector, and buyer."

Any evidence would be helpful.

--
Michael R