Old August 9th 03, 08:44 PM
Mark Reed

Default FS: Inkworks Promo Packs

Inkworks Promo Packs For Sale

These 8 card promo packs are from the San Diego Comic-Con. Most are
exclusive promos only available at the show and are limited editions.
All promo packs are unopened.

All orders will be securely packaged and shipped. Please add $1.00
postage with each order. Payments accepted are check, money order or
PayPal.

If you have any questions please let me know. My email address is
. Thanks for looking.

2003 Inkworks San Diego Comic-Con Promo Pack $10.00

Angel Season 4 #A4-SD2003
Alias Season 2 #SD1
Looney Tunes #LT-SD
Smallville Season 2 #SM-SD2003
Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 7 #B7-SD2003
Tomb Raider The Cradle Of Life #TR2-SD2003
Justice League #7 of 7
Inkworks #Ink2003

2002 Inkworks San Diego Comic-Con Promo Pack $8.00

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 6 #B6-2002
Terminator 2 #T2-0
Alias Season 1 #P0
Smallville Season 1 #SM1-SD
Osbournes #P0
Angel Season 3 #A3-SD2002
Men In Black 2 #P-SD
Inkworks #Ink2002

2001 Inkworks San Diego Comic-Con Promo Pack $8.00

Andromeda #SD2001
Angel Season 2 #A2-SD2001
Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 5 #B5-SD2001
Jurassic Park 3 #JP3SD-2001
Mummy Returns #MR-3
Simpsons Mania #SD-2001
Tomb Raider #TR3