Old December 3rd 12, 08:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
scotkamins

Default Where have all the collectors gone?

Hi Folks,

Last time I was here was several years ago. At that time dozens of
messages were posted here every day. Unless my newsfeed has gone
kerbluey, I'm seeing just a few messages AT MOST for any recent day.

Is there a new newsgroup for coins somewhere? I mean. I know that Usenet
is in decline but surely interest in coin collecting hasn't disappeared!

In case it is my newsfeed, please email responses to me as well as
posting them he

And thanks!