Old May 11th 04, 12:11 PM
trippin2-8track

Daniel & Kathy Gibson wrote in message ...
Please keep in mind that Charlie Nudo (trippin28tracks here, 66fourdoor
on ebay) is a troll who is trashing this newsgroup. Virtually
nothing he says is true, and he cannot be trusted. Many of the people
who used to frequent this newsgroup had dealings with him, and almost
everyone ended up regretting it. I would recommend that you not trust
anything he says, nor have any business dealings with him. Just go
review his rants on google groups, and you decide.

This email is posted on a regular basis.

Regards
Dan

All:

Dan's post is a complete falsehood, Dan Gibson never bought a single
item from me. My ebay feedback is quite good. So what does Dan base
his flame post on ??

You be the judge as to who is the real "troll"...below is my feedback
link.

Then look up what "DKGIBSON" has sold recently on ebay. NOTHING. It's
obvious that the little green envy monster has gotten a death grip on
Danny G.- he can't deal with competition.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rid=66fourdoor

And remember folks, Dan Gibson is the same one who posted this post,
not too long ago, telling everyone to LEAVE this website. So which is
it now Dan ??