Old May 22nd 07, 03:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Bill cigar Clinton

Default Lancaster, California- "hell on earth"- cost of living 22% higher than national average- health care 18% higher than average- overcrowded ******** !

http://www.bestplaces.net/city/Lanca...640130090.aspx

http://www.bestplaces.net/city/Lanca...640130091.aspx

comments on Lancaster, Ca:

http://www.bestplaces.net/backfence/...r_CA&p=0640130

"living in the antelope valley is really not cheap when you stop to
think about it with the weather being so bipolar.Either intolerably
too hot or way too cold my utility bills come very ridicolously high
each month if you commute the money you put in your gas tank adds to
that so you might as well live somewhere else where the utilites and
gas use wont be soo extreme which really adds up and at the end you
end up paying the same as if you were living somewhere else that has
nicer weather patterns. I am soo tired of people being under the
illlusion that is soo cheap to live here and I cant wait to get out
not only that but also look at the big lack of good paying jobs.
Wakeup people and realize that this is not a cheap, not nice place to
call home however if you like to drive to work like 4 hours each day
living in a community where its getting so gettho even in the so
called nice neighborhoods and deal with the extreme intolerable
weather go ahead and move here that gives me more room to move
somewhere else besides this hellhole.

This CityView is the opinion of...

Katrina on 6/18/2006
Add your CityView