Old March 6th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 5, 1:34 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

David N. Schlesinger started this thread with a lie designed to smear
my business. He had every intention of abusing this NG from the start
for his libelous purposes. I did not start this thread. All I have
done is set the record straight. None of this has anything to do with
books, its his stalking/harassment behavior on display and nothing
more. And David N. Schlesinger is a fellow who can't control his own
behavior.

David can't control Himself. Prove it, Dave, stop lying for 24 hours.
Stop
posting to this NG for more than 15 mins.

I just went several hours without posting. So what are you talking
about?

But remember: I defied you to stop responding several hours ago, and
predicted you'd be utterly incapable of it. And so we see, it comes to
pass. Thank you for Doing My Will, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS
M. ARSUPIAL!

And I haven't lied yet. In fact, I've pointed out several lies of
yours and you have yet to point out any I've made. I erred in
recollection on the Guadalupe Street address, but immediately
corrected it. I note that you flat-out stated that you'd "never used
that address!!!11!!" without admitting that it was obviously a
misrecollection on my part of one you most certainly _had_ used.

Makes you look like a liar. _More_ of a liar. _Again_.

You can't do it.

What are you talking about? I've done it. Multiple times.

You are an
obsessive, psychotic little violence-monkey. Seattle Bookseller does
not do business in blogs. And I certainly don't discuss business in
blogs. I use email. And I don't use it with serial killer types like
David N. Schlesinger. David has been threatening and harassing my
family
for SIX years now. It does not make any sense whatsoever that anyone
would discuss selling him a book in any manner when they are being
THREATENED BY HIM. Common sense alone blows David N. Schlesinger's
lies
apart.

You'd think that if I were as violence-prone as you claim, I'd
actually have _made_ some threats of violence. The only one here who's
done that, and done it more than once in this posting, is _you_.
Perhaps you can point at some specific threat of violence I've made
here, and then I can do the same for you. Whaddaya say?

And if I'm a "serial killer type" who's been threatening and harassing
you and your entire family for six years, why haven't you reported me
to the police? _Any_ police, _anywhere_, _ever_?

Common sense alone blows your lies apart, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka
LUIS M. ARSUPIAL.