Old March 5th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 5, 2:56 pm, "RF" wrote:
On Mar 5, 4:34 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

You are an
obsessive, psychotic little violence-monkey.

WINNER - Ironic post of the day.

Would you still be making your stupid, lame jokes if you knew that
Schlesinger's threats of violence put an emotionally fragile member of
my family into inpatient psychiatric for three days? She has PTSD
from a violent attack in 1987 - and stalkers posting her personal
information along with specific threats of violence was more than she
could take. He attacked the innocent and weak, just to get at me. You
are an identical scumbag troll, so I expect you would and will
continue with your witless insults and clammy ripped-off-from-a 6th-
grade-joke-book dribblings. If you were even remotely funny I would
give you a shred of credit, but you simply are.not.funny.at.all.