Old July 6th 09, 09:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Default Tasmania~beautiful weatherboard.

Tony, I am beginning to begrudge the world.
I have a blocked toilet, I need a sewer plan to find out where to dig
($13.00) I have a plumber standing by ($100 an hour)
I do not have a credit card.
I am not allowed to pay by cash over the counter anywhere
I have to get a money order for $13.00 post it, and then they will email
me the sewer plan on receipt of the money order. In the intervening two
days,
I'll ask my students to "do it" amongst the roses I guess.
The world is quite mad.
Coins of the realm seem quite irrelevant.

"Asia-translation"
I did indeed have one, Rodney. Always begrudged every coin I was
pushed to push in the slot.