Old June 29th 05, 11:38 PM
William M. Klimon

Many thanks to all for the good leads.

I made it to Adams Avenue Books and the Book Broker both on Adams Ave., to
the 3 shops on 5th Ave. in Hillcrest (5th Avenue Books, Bountiful Books, and
Bluestocking Books), and a quick stop into Wahrenbrock's.

For my purposes, Adams Avenue Books was the best. Fully half of their
second floor is devoted to "Religion" with many interesting items. (That's
no accident: both the owner and the current manager are Div School
graduates.) I snapped up a bunch of convertiana--many signed books--and a
smattering of other things.

At 5th Avenue Books, I found a copy of Katharine Briggs's *Encyclopedia of
Fairies* at below market price. I've been looking for a copy for my
goddaughter.

A very good booking afternoon.

William M. Klimon
http://www.gateofbliss.com