Old January 17th 12, 02:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
robert

Default Rockola 440 Gripper and Magazine Motor Blowing Fuses

Hey Everyone,

I seem to keep blowing the "1.6 28VDC Mech" fuse within seconds when
the magazine motor or gripper motor-runs.

Because I don't have anymore 1.6A fuses I have been using 1.5A ones. I
realize that this would be more prone to blowing, but there has to be
something wrong here for it to go that quickly.

Would the motors be causing this? How can I check to see if the motors
are okay? When I turn the motors manually via the little knob on the
bottom of them, they turn easily and do not seem gummed up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert