Old January 12th 12, 01:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Billns

Default Is this ng dead ? A question about UPU taxations

On 1/10/2012 4:56 PM, Pierre COURTIADE wrote:

One of them beeing that it is not possible to attach an image to a
message. This was undestandable years ago when everyone had a low speed
connection. Now nearly everybody is able to transmit in ADSL or
equivalent thus the limitation on messages sizes is quite frustrating.

I believe some alt. newsgroups allow attaching messages, but there seems
to be even less activity in these groups. I see one message in
alt.collecting.stamps.

Bill