Old October 21st 04, 12:52 AM
jzrarities

It IS a nice catalog of Obsoletes...

I have thought about putting together a WANTED list of obsoletes. My supply
is diminished and I have some clients looking for them. Any ideas?

JZ Rarities

"John Stone" wrote in message
om...
Bidding for obsolete notes on Ebay seems to have gone down considerably
since Smythe issued the auction catalog for the upcoming auction of the
Schingoethe collection in Pennsylvania this weekend.

If people are holding back on their ebay spending because of this auction
I really can't blame them. This will be the first of a multi-part sale
of this great collection of obsolete notes. I have some bids in on the
auction myself.