Old February 12th 12, 06:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Wolf

Default German Occupation Czech/Poland Cat. listing?

On Feb 12, 11:04*am, Peter Buder wrote:
Am 12.02.2012 17:40, schrieb Wolf: Hello Fellows,
I just picked up some German occupation overprints and couldn't find
any catalog listing for them. *I checked Michel specialized and under
"Freidek" or "Wir sind Frei" and could not find anything. *Any idea on
these or where they might be listed. *Kind of strange that Michel
doesn't have them. *It is pretty comprehensive. *Thanks for any help.
Wolf-==-

http://www.southslope.net/~paradimes/frei.jpg

Phantasy-products all three, very primitive.

Peter

Yeah, just as I thought or suspected. Didn't pay much, just goes to
show you, always do your research before you buy.
In fact I knew they weren't Michel listed but my stupidity did get the
best of me. I think I paid something like $17 US, but did get a real
nice Sudentenland (Karlsbad) NH Mi # 52 in the mix so I don't feel to
bad. Aufgabe 144 stuck. 2011 CV 250 euro
Thanks! Wolf-==-