Old August 27th 03, 06:43 AM
Clark Smith

My good friend, the law profession, paid for drinks that night - and
looked ill about our day. He agreed with me - in ANY other field what
these dealers attempted would be unethical; in many cases even
criminal fraud. One man's "caveat emptor" is another man's thievery.
And I am sick of the lot of them. I just can't stand being around an
entire crowd of people all trying to rip each other off. And
certainly not any "fun." I've switched to wine tasting.

What are going to do after you find out the $50 bottle of wine you bought
only cost the winery $12 to produce?

Jack

And then what will you do when you realize the $50 bottle of wine was
marked up 100% by the wine seller?

Other wine sellers will then pay you only 50% for your unopened
bottles you want to sell back to a wine dealer.

Another question. What business are YOU in? I'd like to know.