Old March 1st 16, 05:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Looking for value of 1955 Seeburg VL200 D

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 9:33:47 AM UTC-7, wrote:
My sister has a Seeburg VL200 D she is thinking about selling and I told her I would help her look into it.

A little history...... I think it was 1960 0r 61 when my father bought this juke box for the family as a Christmas present. Our uncle had a vending business so dad got a great deal on it. The machine is in very good condition and as far as I know everything works as it should. My sister said it will probably need some work to get a better quality sound and more than likely a new needle.

My brother was an electronics tech and replaced all of the electrolytics. I believe all of the original documentation is there.

This juke box is located in Salt Lake City and I'm pretty sure my sister will not be interested shipping it.

Any help is much appreciated.

Can contact me at mstireman at gee mail dot com

I believe I have have the model year wrong but I don't know how to change the topic. It's probably a 1956 but my sister could tell you for sure.