Old January 6th 04, 04:42 PM
Mette

Tracy Barber wrote in message
news
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 01:16:59 +0100, "Mette" wrote:

On 19th December I received a telephone call from
Annelise Smith, John Smith's wife, with the sad news
that John had passed away as the result of a heart
failure, only 51 years old. John leaves his wife, Annelise,
2 children and 3 grandchildren behind.

Mrs. Smith has advised me that since she does not wish
to continue John's websites, including "Wax Museum of
Illegal Stamps", they have been taken down by his estate.

John was the son of Mrs. Marie Smith, who died about
4 years ago, and who was an ardent art stamp collector
with focus on Chinese arts. John's friendship, kindness,
and helpfulness will be remembered fondly by all who
knew him.

Condolences all around. :^( Seems like some of our friends have made
it to the philatelic bourse in the sky.

Thanks Tracy -- seems a bit crowded up there
right now

Mette