Old February 10th 04, 01:49 PM
Christian Feldhaus

Jorg Lueke wrote:

I should try to find some of these the next time I make the trip. Are
these generally subscription only or can you find them at newsstands
as well?

At "selected" newsstands, yes :-) Usually the ones in major train
stations (Hauptbahnhof) have all kinds of special interest magazines,
including the four coin mags that I mentioned. These are their web
sites, by the way:

"Münzen & Papiergeld" http://www.gietl-verlag.de/MP/index.html
"MünzenRevue" http://www.gietl-verlag.de/MR/index.html
"money trend" http://www.moneytrend-online.com/
"Deutsches Münzenmagazin" http://www.muenzenmagazin.de/

The magazines or brochures published by some mints/distributors are
mailed (free of charge) to registered customers but can also be
retrieved/viewed online:

"Muntpers" in PDF format (by the Royal Dutch Mint - in Dutch)
http://tinylink.com/?4B85c0fNql
-or-
http://nl.knm.nl/domains/default/pag...=1172000000004
5_2_10000000001651&contentcode=Introductie%20Muntp ers%202&navid=11650000
000060_11650000000038

"prägefrisch.de" (by the Federal Securities Administration - in German)
http://www.bwpv.de/sammlermuenzen.php3?mid=28&iid=203

"MuntInfo/MonnaieInfo" (by the Royal Belgian Mint - in Dutch or French)
http://treasury.fgov.be/intermunt/En/Publicat.htm

Christian