Old August 8th 07, 12:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBob's Futile Efforts

Default Good Grief Charlie, Get Some Lava Soap.

On Aug 2, 4:08 pm, Ku Klux Knudo
wrote:
On Aug 2, 2:52 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:45:03 -0000, Ku Klux Knudo

wrote:
For crying out loud, we all know that you are a dirt-bag, but you
don't have to look like one.

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=53u8wgjsnip

Gotta love that ****box Soundesign (a K-Mart featured brand for years)
recorder that makes Boston (a horrid band to begin with) sound like a
kazoo orchestra...for $75, yet! That dirty, jaundiced hand just makes
it all the more unappealing. It'd look good as part of a Halloween
costume, though!

Another Charlie Nudo failed junk auction in the making.

With the amount of hair on those knuckles, I thought it was his mother!

careful with that razor, Ricky....