Old March 14th 04, 11:22 PM
RW Julian

A considerable amount of information not found in either the Sotheby's
catalogue or the Frankel
account noted below may be seen in a lengthy article published in the
Numismatic News issue of
October 1, 2002.

RW Julian

Jerry Dennis wrote:

Truly a great story, but to really get the feel for everything involved,
Southeby's catelog contains the most detailed information I've found.

Jerry
Retired Saint Pool Guru (how does this keep coming up?) :-)

"Alan Williams" provides:

Barry wrote:

Found this link on the PCGS forum. Makes for good reading:
http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1046288235244
--
Note - Remove the X from my e-mail address for direct replies

Yow! That's first rate reporting! Thanks for the link, Barry!

Alan