Old November 25th 03, 09:42 PM
Gummby3

Nah, no worries about a flame war from me. Like I said, not everyone is
going to agree on everything. I'm glad you're having success too.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net

"DebSer5" wrote in message
They are
helping you out by adding their signature to your collection. You can't
expect them to also foot the bill for postage, envelopes and an item to
sign.

I understand everything you're saying and I do always include a sase. I

even
send a little bit of $$ to adult stars that I write to, since I know they

don't
make a lot of money and I know they have costs. A lot of the celebs I

write
don't even have pics available on movie mart or other websites where you

can
buy photos. I have been successful doing it my way, and if it ever becomes

problem, I will start purchasing photos from various websites for them to

sign.
I don't want to start a flame war. I don't mind to agree to disagree.

---