Old November 25th 03, 10:04 PM
DebSer5

They are
helping you out by adding their signature to your collection. You can't
expect them to also foot the bill for postage, envelopes and an item to
sign.

I understand everything you're saying and I do always include a sase. I even
send a little bit of $$ to adult stars that I write to, since I know they don't
make a lot of money and I know they have costs. A lot of the celebs I write
don't even have pics available on movie mart or other websites where you can
buy photos. I have been successful doing it my way, and if it ever becomes a
problem, I will start purchasing photos from various websites for them to sign.
I don't want to start a flame war. I don't mind to agree to disagree.