Old September 22nd 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Cuba ID.

Interesting Blair.
Having been a real estate agent for 25 years, I can relate to that.
The latest "disclosure statement" that I recall, now runs
to 6 pages.

"Blair"
The basic fiscal stamp was a tax on the "acknowledgement" , a
document that arose from the sale of property.

By signing the "acknowledgement",. signature 1, the owner has to
seek
(the court's or the government's ?) consent to dispose of the
property ,
without any implication that can oppose the sale. (eg certifying that
their are no liens or other claims against the property in question.)

It is a guarantee for the new owner.

Blair