Old November 6th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Incognito

Default Sweden 50 Kronor 2004 not in "Pick" yet?

This should probably be addressed to Krause Publications. Any particular
reason why Swedish 50 Kronor 2004 is not included in the "Pick" catalogue
yet? It's been issued in 2004 and the "Pick" has been out now for the year
2008. The 100 Kronor 2005 Commemorative note is in the catalogue, but not
the other 50 and 1000 Kronor from the year 2004-2005. There shouldn't be any
serious excuses for such shortcomings. I personally buy this book only once
in 3-5 years and I haven't bought the pre-1961 one for at least 10 years
now, cause it's just not worth the money buying same old paper again and
again. The car has new custom look yet the engine is still same old.