Old August 17th 04, 01:52 AM
dahoov2

Default LucasArts OFF TOPIC

The other day I asked about a Monkey Island new game... well I also
asked for a complete listing of the games they've made to date. I got
the list and sadly see what they say about Monkey Island (so sad)

'Ballblazer'
'Rescue on Fractalus!'
'Koronis Rift'
'The Eidolon'
'Labyrinth'
'PHM Pegasus'
'Maniac Mansion'
'Strike Fleet'
'Battlehawks 1942'
'Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders'
'Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Action Game'
'Their Finest Hour: The Battle Of Britain'
'Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure'
'Pipe Dream'
'Loom'
'Night Shift'
'The Secret of Monkey Island'
'P-38 Lightning Tour Of Duty'
'Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge'
'Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe'
'Star Wars'
'The Empire Strikes Back'
'P-80 Shooting Star Tour Of Duty'
'He-162 Volksjaeger Tour Of Duty'
'Do 335 Pfeil Tour Of Duty'
'Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis'
'Defenders of Dynatron City'
'Super Star Wars'
'Maniac Mansion II: Day of the Tentacle'
'Star Wars: X-Wing: Imperial Pursuit'
'Star Wars: X-Wing: B-Wing'
'Star Wars: X-Wing'
'Zombies Ate My Neighbors'
'Super Empire Strikes Back'
'Star Wars: Rebel Assault'
'Sam & Max Hit the Road'
'Star Wars: TIE Fighter: Defender of the Empire'
'Star Wars: TIE Fighter'
'Ghoul Patrol'
'Star Wars: Super Return of the Jedi'
'Full Throttle'
'The Dig'
'Star Wars: Dark Forces'
'Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire'
'Big Sky Trooper'
'Metal Warriors'
'Star Wars: Rebel Assault II - The Hidden Empire'
'Indiana Jones And His Desktop Adventures'
'Afterlife'
'Mortimer and the Riddles of the Medallion'
'Herc's Adventures'
'Outlaws'
'Ballblazer Champions'
'Star Wars: Yoda Stories'
'Star Wars: X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter'
'The Curse of Monkey Island'
'Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi'
'Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II'
'Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter: Balance of Power Campaigns'
'Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith'
'Star Wars Rebellion'
'Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance'
'Grim Fandango'
'Star Wars: Rogue Squadron'
'Star Wars Racer'
'Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace'
'Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine'
'Star Wars: Force Commander'
'Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles'
'Escape from Monkey Island'
'Star Wars Starfighter'
'Star Wars Demolition'
'Star Wars: Battle For Naboo'
'Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader'
'Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds'
'Star Wars Obi-Wan'
'Star Wars Racer Revenge'
'Star Wars Jedi Starfighter'
'Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast'
'Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns'
'Star Wars: The Clone Wars'
'Star Wars Bounty Hunter'
'Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb'
'RTX Red Rock'
'Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided'
'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic'
'Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy'
'Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike'
'Secret Weapons Over Normandy'
'Gladius'
'Armed & Dangerous'
'Wrath Unleashed'
'Mercenaries'
'Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed'
'Star Wars Republic Commando'
'Star Wars Battlefront'
'Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords'

Unfortunately, there are no current plans for a new Monkey Island
game.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com