Old November 15th 12, 02:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

Default Delaware Park employee gift bronzes

On Saturday, May 12, 2012 8:37:45 AM UTC-4, Spotty51 wrote:
I have recently become interested in collecting the bronze horse-themed

statues that were given out to employees of the Delaware Park Racetrack

from 1999 to the present. I'd be very interested in any information or

leads to further info about these statues, such as the numbers produced

and distributed. I'd also love to find a list of which statues were

given in which year. Thanks for any help.

--

Spotty51

I don't know if you are still interesting at this point seeing that this was posted quite a while ago. I worked for Delaware Park from 2001 to mid 2007, so I have the six statues from 2001 through 2006. If there's anything I can help you with from this point, I'd be happy to get back to you.