Old November 3rd 03, 09:06 PM
Edward McGrath

Before the counterfeit story broke on the news I was in a Shoprite store
talking with a store manager and he showed me 2 new $20 counterfeit
bills they got stuck with. The give away that they were counterfeit was
the bill did not have the shifting color ink on the bottom right. When
you tilt the $20 bill the 20 on the bottom right is supposed to change
from gold color to green it didn't. It didn't take very long for the
counterfeit $20s to pop up. The poor cashiers didn't know what to look
for since the bills are so new to them. Ed