Old November 1st 03, 06:30 PM
Chrysta Wilson

In article ,
says...
If the USA note counterfeits are similar to the ones in the UK there is
no massive work involved by the counterfeiters as a very poor fake will
pass very easily.

I of course do not possess any counterfeit notes but if I did you would
be surprised at how poor they are. :-)

One note that I don't have has a pencil line for the security strip and
it's about 1/2 an inch from the correct location for it, it was passed
to a local shop.

The level of detail in the "engraving" is low and fuzzy.

Shop staff don't scrutinise notes they just bung them in the till.
Billy

In my particular area of NJ, the cashiers seem to be paying attention. I
have read several articles in the local paper about places getting phony
tens. I think they are on the watch since it is a fairly common thing
here.

--
Chrysta Wilson

My Collection: