Old December 10th 03, 05:04 AM
J.R. Sinclair

Default FS: James Herriot "Every Living Thing" 1st Edition Hardcover Book

James Herriot "Every Living Thing" 1st Edition Hardcover Book

I have for sale 1st Edition, Hardcover Book "Every Living Thing" by James
Herriot (1992).
Front Jacket Excerpt:
"Jame Herriot is one of the most beloved storytellers of our time. "Every
Living Thing" is his first new book of memoirs in over a decade, and from
its opening pages our every expectation is fullfilled: We return in a
twinkle to the green Yorkshire dales, to old friends and family, to that
miraculous world of wonders great and small. It's a book aglow with
qualities that have made James Herriot's other volumes such rare treasures:
warmth, humor, drama, color, humanity. His tales of life as country vet are
rendered with skill, grace, and savor; they are the work of a true literary
artist."
The James Herriot "Every Living Thing" 1st Edition Hardcover Book is in
MINT condition.
Price $30. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you