Old February 6th 09, 09:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Default OBama here; anyone go?

Sue,
I've tried so many times TTM to get an Obama signature, and nothing.
Not any autopens.neither. I think it was I was from Mississippi, and
a white guy. But I also tried the White House e-mail address right
before the inarguration. But nothing. I'd like to find a signature
card for sell that I can afford. Too many are listed too high.

Chip
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/autographdc

On Feb 6, 9:04*am, Sue H wrote:
I know a couple others live here... anyone go yesterday to see Obama?
Impossible to get sigs I'd imagine! *But he travels with so many
others, I wonder, has anyone every tried for any of the
politicians/cabinet or press he travels with?