Old June 24th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default RCSD sources

As others have commented, you are lucky you have been advised,
mine was just cut without so much as a "by your leave"
Google for free usegroups, and select one that allows you to posts
some only allow you to read.
They are out there but you have to experience some pain finding them.
There is no reason to pay.

"Stan Fairchild" wrote in message
My ISP has announced that in some two or three weeks they are dropping all
Usenet groups from the service package. What sort of access exists when
one's ISP no longer provides access? I'd strongly prefer free access, but
I'm open to a very modest monthly fee if necessary.

Stan