Old March 21st 12, 01:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Ceci

Default 1991 Hasbro Cabbage Patch doll.

I got this doll as a gift from my grandmother when I was a year old.
She has a teal signature on her left butt cheek which is how I know
that she is from '91. I do not want to sell her I am just honestly
curious what type of doll she is exactly. She is 10' tall and
completely stuffed except for her face (not head). She is wearing a
bib that says Cabbage Patch Babyland and there is a rattle inside of
her. Her clothing cannot be removed. If anyone can tell me what kind
she is I would really appreciate it. That way I can tell my daughter
when she gets older a little more about her baby. Thanks so much!

Cecilia