Old December 13th 04, 05:22 PM
Rich Davis

You're welcome John.

I wonder if any inserts were
included in the Christmas packs?

That's a good question. They were cello packs, but who knows?

"John Wade" wrote in message
Rich Davis wrote:

I don't know how many different wrappers were used in 1961. I don't know
much about wrappers period.

The rub-offs were only found in the first series wax packs.

The stamps were found in second series and higher wax packs. They were

also
found in cello packs.

Thanks again, Rich.

I didn't know that stamps were included in the
cello packs, I thought it was just cards.
Thanks for that. I wonder if any inserts were
included in the Christmas packs?

Ok, I know the wrapper question was tough,
though I still think there is someone out there
who knows the answer.

I'll ask another question, but in a new thread.
Lord knows this group could use a couple of
new threads!! /;-)
John Wade