Old January 2nd 04, 06:25 PM
TJC

Again....

Did I write or state anywhere in my post that Prince would be STARTING? or
the OPENING DAY firstbaseman?

NO...... I wrote he is "penciled" in to the Brewer's Lineup next season.

Lyle Overbay is a joke, he will be given 2 months to bat .220 and accumulate
60k's in 220 at bats. Prince will be on the roster by the All-Star break.

Dan, you should concentrate on the Twins and their problems. They have a 2
man pitching rotation. Johan will fall back to Earth this year, and Radke
has been close to terrible the last 2 years. I think they made a huge
mistake in trading A.J., It will be fun to watch Mauer struggle this year.
Joe needs time at AAA. Mike Prior or Joe Mauer, somebody made the wrong
choice.

ok bye,
TC

From: "TJC"
Date: 1/1/2004 11:07 PM Central Standard Time

Funny you would make these two statements together in the same post:

First, I hate when people post things that they know NOTHING about.

Prince Fielder is penciled into the Brewer's lineup next season.

There is no way Fielder will be the starting first baseman at Miller Park

next
season. More than likely he'll be in AA to begin next year. While it's
possible he may be rushed to the majors at some point in the 2004 season,
projections are 2005 at the earliest.

I have a question for you.... Have you ever heard of Lyle Overbay?

-Dan (TIC)
http://sportscardfun.com/trader/ideal0024.asp

"If a man hasn't discovered something he would die for, he isn't fit to

live."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Baseball doesn't owe me a thing, I owe my whole life to baseball."
- Kirby Puckett