Old December 25th 03, 03:26 PM
MikeCouil

Well...it does have an effect, the same as putting estate in your title or
saying that these are abandoned cards from your dead father's uncle's
girlfriend's brother in law's great grand father. How that old man aqquired
500 1990 Topps cards is an amazing feat by itself, but these actions DO sell
cards.

Other things that annoy the **** out of me:

"HUGE collection" when it has 5 freaking cards
"No auto" just so that they can get the auto in on the search
"BCCG not PSA BGS SGC"
"Unsearched" --Always a warning sign that NOBODY pays attention to

Mike

I was just wondering, could someone tell me why people put "WOW" in
their heading? Are they so impressed with their two dollar card that
they have to share their excitement or is that some sort of selling
tactic? Does the word "Wow" actually attract customers or have some
sort of hypnotising effect on people that makes them want to bid on
the auction? Maybe the people are just trying to fill up the heading
space and in their limited vocabulary, "wow" was all they could come
up with. Either way, I almost want to avoid any auction that has this
in the heading just out of spite.