Old December 23rd 03, 04:46 AM
wunnuy

Default Question about Ebay selling tactic

I was just wondering, could someone tell me why people put "WOW" in
their heading? Are they so impressed with their two dollar card that
they have to share their excitement or is that some sort of selling
tactic? Does the word "Wow" actually attract customers or have some
sort of hypnotising effect on people that makes them want to bid on
the auction? Maybe the people are just trying to fill up the heading
space and in their limited vocabulary, "wow" was all they could come
up with. Either way, I almost want to avoid any auction that has this
in the heading just out of spite.