Old December 18th 03, 02:55 PM
MikeCouil

A) YES, it is true. Anthony Myers dug the information up through a simple
google search about a year ago or so. He posted your full ad looking for homo
teenagers to be "friends and possibly more"

B) YES, I'm a homophobe. Having been hit on by gay guys on 3 seperate
occassions and having a guy ATTEMPT to kiss me on the forehead as a junior in
high school, I do in fact have a problem with homos. If you queers would keep
it in the closet it wouldn't bother me.

This is your typical mantra. Deny Deny Deny, and then once all the proof is
out, you hide for a couple weeks and hope everyone forgets. The problem is
that although we dont bring it up every day, we all still remember. Face it
queer, NOBODY here likes you. Not ONE person. Nor do they like you in the
other newsgroups you post.

Mike

Blackjet, seriously man, go back to the gay teen newsgroup and try picking
up
on some other 15 year old boys....AGAIN. For anyone who doesn't know about
this, it's not a joke. Blackjet was seriously caught picking up on boys in
the
gay teen newsgroup

Mike that's not true. And even if it was the fact that it bothers you
reflectsworse on you than it does me. Are you homophobic?