Old December 12th 03, 03:59 AM
Rodrick MacKinnon

"Only4Ebay" wrote in message
Received this pleasant E-mail from BlackJet76:

Consider the source.
Who your whore of a mother?

Once again, I just say consider the source.

My my my, such a potty mouth!

Anyways, regarding these inserts, I think it's just another genious gimmick
by a major brand. It won't take long before someone else does a similiar
type of set. Maybe another Topps American Pie issue or soemthing. I mean,
it's not like any of these signatures are from the Declaration of
Independence or something. Topps has admitted that they got the sigs from
anywhere they could, and given the sheer volume of stuff a president signs,
they could probably have done lots of sets. Heck, the sigs could have come
from a memo to his secretary reminding her to pick up his dry cleaning, or
even a cheque the guy wrote to pay his phone before he was even president!
Maybe I'm being cynical, but what does this set have to do with baseball?

On a separate but related note, where does the seller get off charging $20
to mail one card! He's selling insurance as well, so what's the $20 paying
for? Maybe he's mailing it in a screw-down holder instead of jammed in a
semi-rigid sleeve like a lot of sellers do.