Old October 29th 03, 01:37 PM
Only4Ebay

Why is it that people selling and trading baseball jersey cards,Always think
they need to charge extra or demand a premium for a jersey card that
contains a pin-stripe?It's part of the damn uniform.Now I can see patch
cards bringing premiums.It's not like pin-stripes are in short demand.Some
joker has a Randy Johnson jersey card I was interested in.He claims that
because of the stripe that he can get $10.00 to $15.00 over book value.Lots
of people on trading groups are jumping on the wagon too.

It actually should be just the opposit. When they slice up a uniform, jersey
or pants, that has a pinstripe pattern, it is much harder to find a swatch that
DOESN'T have a stripe on it.