Old April 12th 13, 02:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default I'd love to see this kind of criminal prosecution in the "Coin Industry"...

On Apr 12, 8:11*am, oly wrote:
For "fiddling with" collectibles and claiming that they are still
original... But the Chicago judge probably made this kind of criminal
prosecution more difficult in the future, unfortunately...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...8/dealer-says-...

Let's hope some of our hobby luminaries get ensnared!!!

oly

Oh, this version of the story doesn't note that the Chicago Judge
rejected the 30 months plea bargain - so there will be another amount
of time agreed upon or a trial, one supposes... card dealer defendant
is looking at up to 20 years sentence if found guilty at trial (but he
also might be found not guilty, one supposes).

oly